Friday, July 02, 2010

Writing

One of the things that I really dislike, still do, a little is having to write. I'd hate it if I was asked to write something related to work. The more pressure there was to write (like having to submit it to a head), the more I hated it. Not to mention I'd put it off and procrastinate. Going to grad school cured me a little of that. I remember Ms. Babes (may God rest her soul), she told me that if I hated doing it, I should learn to like it so that it won't be a long drawn out and painful process anymore and it was apparently something that I would a lot of anyways. She gave very good advice, and no wonder, she used to write for the Manila Bulletin and worked in the Philippine embassy back in the day. So, in my first grad school, I had a lot of reporting and writing to do. I had to write my report before reporting it in class. I had to do a lot of readings and summarizing that information. Later on, I appreciate the work that I had to do. Next, in my second masters degree, the same is true! We would write papers and it culminated in a case study. Writing it was not as bad as I'd expected and it was an experience that I really like since I basically talked about my whole experience and not just some testing that I had to do. It was more of a story of a child.

Now, gasp...I am back to a job where there are lots of writing. I have to write a report about a test, observations, fill out an entire Webform and then as icing on a cake, I have classes to take to clear my credential. For my first paper for my first online class, I labored long and hard about what I was going to say. After awhile, it just came to a point where I wrote, checked for grammar and spelling, checked for plagiarism (that's why I love PlagiarismChecker) and that's about it. 


Powered by ScribeFire.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Bless you!

Review my blog acoustic guitar chords for beginners

Unknown said...

uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike free, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, nike air max, longchamp, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, burberry, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, michael kors, louboutin, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, ralph lauren pas cher, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, air max, prada outlet, nike free, replica watches, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, air jordan pas cher

Unknown said...

giuseppe zanotti, nike roshe, longchamp, nike trainers, reebok shoes, timberland boots, lancel, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, mont blanc, hollister, ferragamo shoes, hollister, ralph lauren, p90x workout, nike air max, babyliss, beats by dre, vans, iphone cases, chi flat iron, nike air max, nfl jerseys, mcm handbags, lululemon, ray ban, wedding dresses, louboutin, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, herve leger, hollister, celine handbags, nike huarache, asics running shoes, soccer shoes, new balance, oakley, ghd, instyler, gucci, north face outlet, insanity workout, baseball bats, vans shoes, jimmy choo shoes, north face outlet, mac cosmetics, birkin bag

Unknown said...

pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, ugg boots uk, bottes ugg, replica watches, pandora charms, moncler, links of london, swarovski, hollister, thomas sabo, moncler, barbour jackets, canada goose outlet, barbour, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, toms shoes, canada goose, moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, doudoune canada goose, wedding dresses, pandora charms, karen millen, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, moncler, coach outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski crystal

chenmeinv0 said...

oakley vault
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
jordan retro 12
louboutin pas cher
uggs italia
the north face jackets
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
2016.12.20xukaimin

chenlina said...

calvin klein
hollister co
supra shoes
michael kors outlet
nike trainers
polo shirts
coach outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
flip flops
chenlina20171202

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
goyard handbags
supreme outlet
golden goose
goyard handbags
yeezy supply
golden goose sneakers
supreme clothing
golden goose
goyard