Sunday, January 03, 2010

The year that was...

I usually start the year by writing new year's resolutions. I can't remember if I did last year, but I probably did not. I'm still debating whether I should. Maybe I should since pangga sent me an interesting article about keeping new year's resolutions. Hmm....let me think of one thing to do then. After all, baby steps...hehehe...

I'd have to say I will be more organized at home (my room) and at work. Hmm....

But other than that, I would like to look back at how 2009 was. It was a very interesting year. It was the worse of times and the best of times.

I will not dwell on what made it horrible but instead I will think about the one thing that I am very happy about right now is that I have someone whom I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with. I'm sure 2010 will come and go and 2011 will come...crossing my fingers. And hopefully a very interesting part of my life will begin...



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.