Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Last Day of Work



Today, April 4, marked my last day at work.



It started out pretty much the same. Woke up early, or at least tried to. Took a quick shower, breakfast and then dressed up in my green uniform. Got my handbag minus my laptop (I thought I could just use the pc at work), after all, I'm only going to be working half of the day to make up for the day when I wasn't around during the Sportsfest and Family Day for employees (I opted to attend SPED class). I took my digital camera with me to document my last day.



As usual, got to work before 7:30 am. Walked the rest of the way going to Munich from Luxembourg College Gate. Timed in using the bundy clock and went inside the Preschool faculty room where I stay.



I started the day with putting away things, and trying to get my bearings so to speak. I turned on Ms. Jenneth's pc to play some music. T. Darlene and Eira were around but they stayed mostly in Darlene's classroom.



The rest of the day I spent with completing last minute paperwork. Then Ms. Jenneth and I went to Select to buy food. The canteen was closed since it was the start of vacation, well, for most people. It took us awhile there since the sales lady was still heating water for the instant noodles which Ms. Jenneth was craving. I can't say I blame her, our breakfast has been out of sync the last 2 weeks so we've been eating at weird times of the day.



Then we went back to Munich, had snacks with T. Avic, had a little chitchat and then it was back to work afterwards. At around 12:00 NN, T. Avic left and we also left. Ms. Jenneth was there to take pictures as I stepped out of the Faculty Room, timed out and left the premises.



And that ends my six years in SISC. My last day at work, seemed like any day at work but its different, I won't be back as an employee anymore. Good bye SISC and thank you!!!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: