Sunday, March 01, 2009

"Pet project"

I was reading an email from a group that I belonged to, and I was inspired by what he wrote. So, I'm starting a website, which will be about what, I have yet to think about, lol. Now, I'm thinking about what software to write. I don't even have a clue yet as to whether its purely blogging on what I do or a website of some sort.

Why am I doing this? Good question. Well, I figured that I should do something while I'm vacay come June til August rather than expire from boredom, lol. Yeah, yeah, you probably think, hey you're not working so don't complain, well yeah. But that's because the summer would be the best time to spend time with someone, lol. Other than enrolling online and taking a course, which I'm also thinking of doing, I might as well do something that I think I am starting to like doing, writing of course, aside from staring into space, which has become quite a luxury now that the midyear break is over. This other "pet project" won't cost as much as going back to school and hopefully, I will have reaped the benefit of...wait, let me rack my brain as to what I'd benefit from, hmm..honing my writing skills? Lol, nah. Hmm...seriously, what? Err...yeah, I'll stick to honing my writing skills for now.

So, back to the drawing board although, I am very excited to start on it. Too excited that last Thursday, it took me awhile before I could fall asleep. That's a first. Unless its work that's bothering me. Hey, I used the word "bother," ring any bell? Hehehe...

Alrighty, maybe I've had too much soda to drink or maybe its time to hit the balance ball or the balikbayan box wrapping, lol. Or both...sheesh, its going to be a long night.