Sunday, February 11, 2007

My School

The school that I am studying in is PLM or Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, its english equivalent, I have no idea. I haven't gone around the campus much but what I do know is that it is located in Intramuros, the "walled city" as they call it. To go there by bus, I take the bus going to Lawton, disembark at Manila City Hall, take the underpass and then take any jeep as long as they pass through Intramuros. Then, I disembark again and walk a bit going inside Intramuros, then I go inside the campus. Our usual classroom is the Bulwagang Manileno. It is a rather large room which can accommodate around 100 - 110 people. During the first day of class, we were practically the only people at the back. But since we increased in number, we've practically filled it to capacity.



The cafeteria is actually close to the room so buying food is not a problem, except when there's a long queu then it becomes a problem. Since the class is on a Sunday, there are only very few concessionaires open. But beggars can't be choosers so we make do with what we have in the cafeteria. I should take a picture of the school, maybe when I won't feel too harrassed.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: